Graduate Software Implementation Executive (Pre / Post Sales)
£25k + 20% bonus + package
Our client, a leading software solutions provider requires a graduate to join their implementation team. The role will require a strong technical background (ideally degree qualified) and the ability to talk to customers define requirements, assist with technical integration and post implementation review. Obviously, full training will be given. The key focus is:-
- Assisting on implementation and integration of off the shelf and bespoke software. This could involve assisting on scoping requirements (similar to a business analyst)
- Project managing software implementations
- Talking “techy” to customers’ technical staff to assist in query resolution – particularly around software integration
- Conducting user training
- Performing post-implementation reviews to ensure customers are happy
- Providing post sales technical support specific to the implementation (there is a separate technical support team which provides general user support)
This role would suit a graduate with an understanding of software engineering / coding (Java / PHP .net ideally – not to coder level but an ability to read/amend code) who is looking to move into a projects, Business Analysis or Pre/Post Sales technical role – something where you are not just sitting behind a desk coding all day but have a lot more variety. Longer term prospects are excellent and varied as this role would give you a good background in many areas of the business.
The essential criteria are:-
- Strong communication skills – verbally and in writing
- A technical background (degree or equivalent industry experience) – particularly understanding of coding
- A desire to learn
- Some Project Management skills (even if this is only in a University Project)
This is a rare, fast track graduate scheme where you will develop skills which will see you rise up the career ladder quickly with the right amount of hard work and dedication. Some travel to customer sites will be necessary.
Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Graduate Software Implementation Executive role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Graduate Software Implementation Executivevacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.