£20,000 – £22,000
Our client, as part of their continued expansion, requires a Helpdesk Support Technician to join their growing team. The role would suit someone who has exceptional customer service skills and a grounding in IT Support, looking for a role where you can learn more technical skills.
The role will involve: –
- Taking calls over phone, email and in person, providing 1st time fixes according to ITIL principles
- Liaising with customers and the 2nd line team to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to SLAs
This role would suit someone who: –
- Has a broad technical understanding (ideally 12 months+ experience) of Office 365, Windows, desktop support, etc
- Is comfortable working to SLAs / OLAs
- Has strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Has a desire to continue to learn new skills
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Helpdesk Support role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Helpdesk Suppor vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.