Integrated Logistics Support ILS Supportability Engineer, Remote (occasional planned site visits) to £50,000pa plus bonus and package.
This well known international engineering consultancy are looking to hire for the role above and skills below.
Deliver on Supportability & RAMT Commitments for a suite of Products across various programmes:
· Working with Bid Teams to ensure compliance against customer requirements, optimised solutions and cost.
· Working with Programme Managers to optimise the work required to meet the needs of their Customers within the available budget.
· Take ownership of successfully progressing and completing that work to the agreed budget, schedule and technical requirements.
· Teaming with ILS SME’s (Raytheon Eagle) and the wider TSE Team to achieve contract milestones
· Work with Design Engineers and Programme Management Team to leverage opportunities, manage risks and optimise financial performance and Through-Life cost of ownership.
The role will additionally need project specific skills and experience to enable the development of solutions in support of key bids and projects in support of particular markets and business areas.
· Work as an experienced supportability/sustainability / engineering team member to take responsibility for own / team work packages.
· Undertake own Sustainability Engineering activities and provide day-to-day engineering guidance to own team.
· Make sustainability engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority.
· Support own team in matters of technical understanding and support in areas of own expertise.
· Provide help and direction to less experienced team members.
· Manage and deliver on own elements of ILS work packages and support others.
· Contribute to relevant Thales Engineering Communities of Interest.
· Take responsibility for contributing to team planning, risk management, quality and HSE.
· Set targets for and manage own development with line manager.
· Seek & share good practice & knowledge to continuously improve own and Team practices.
· Contribute to the development & continuation of successful local supply chain relationships.
Take and demonstrate full ownership in the delivery of all assigned commitments.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.