Our client is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. They have over 25 years’ experience of delivering solutions for more than 3,000 customers across 20 countries.
Working as part of a global team and reporting to the CIO, the IT Applications Manager is responsible for ownership of all applications used across the business including the ERP, CRM, time recording and project management tools.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the support of the application architecture
- Collaborate in the build of future proof, end-to-end processes on a world class platform
- Develop and undertake frequent (BAU) activities to ensure the availability, integrity and performance of systems to the standard defined
- Contribute to the platform and tooling selection processes
- Introduce and maintain best practice in processes and data management including handover of processes and data between applications
- Management of application vendors
- Ensure housekeeping and administration of applications is carried out in accordance with policies and best practice
- Work collaboratively alongside the cyber and infrastructure teams.
- Appropriate professional qualifications
- Technically strong IT skills, SQL DBA, and scripting would only be advantageous
- Commercially astute
- Ability to engage and challenge stakeholders
- Demonstrable pragmatic approach
- Excellent troubleshooting with hands-on approach to problem solving
- Ability to deliver information to both technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to influence behaviour across functions
- Vendor management experience
- The role is hybrid / remote with 2 days a week in the office either in Manchester or Didcot
Application Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Recruitment & Diversity Statement
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.