My Client, a growing IT Software and Services organisation which hasn't been overly affected by Covid is looking to expand their sales team with an IT Internal Account Manager. The role would suit someone from a IT software / solutions / services sales background who perhaps feels undervalued or isn't currently being given the opportunities and tools to get to the next level of your career. The key focus of the role is: –
- Internal Account Management – this will be c50% of the role – you will be given an account base with a revenue % increase target associated with them. These will be smaller accounts but some will have strong potential for growth.
- Following up on Marketing activities. This company does a lot of pro-active marketing that generates interest but contact with the prospect is not always possible in the current team setup as it is frequently more senior sales people who are asked to follow up. We are looking for someone who will nurture these leads in a friendly but persistent manner.
- Following up on lapsed accounts – recontacting and reengaging with them. This along with the marketing follow-up will probably be 25% of the role.
- New Business Prospecting – around 25% of the role. Looking for someone who can pro-actively target clients and make new introductions.
To be successful in the role, you will likely be able to demonstration all or most of the following: –
- Some grounding in an IT, Solutions Focused sales role – ideally 2 years+ with a track record of success.
- Ability to make introductions on LinkedIn.
- A pro-active approach to phone based customer contact – someone who will be on the phone between 10-12 and 2-4 at least, who will fit other activities, LinkedIn, emails, admin around these core calling times.
- A strong desire to succeed and develop your career – good prospects to move to a field based role exist at this company.
The successful candidate will join a very successful team. They are looking for someone with a bit of energy about them, who will be proactive and who is looking to earn good commission. However, they will also teach you everything you need to get to the next level – they'll hone your sales skills, they'll teach you how to put quotes together, they'll teach you all the facets of their specialist area of IT – their aim is to turn you from a high energy IT Telesales Executive to a specialist IT Sales Consultant. They are looking for someone who has the raw ingredients for success and a degree of experience in IT sales to hone into the finished product over time.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV in the first instance.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this IT Internal Account Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this IT Internal Account Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.