Looking for a job in the games industry? Nequinox Studios are hiring.Job Description
An opportunity to join a dynamic new studio with a focus on technical excellence and exciting projects to create great games efficiently with best-in-class technology in a culture of collaboration and excellence with good work-life balance. To join a company at the foundation level, to help build a centre of technical excellence in the games industry, to have a recognised contribution to our studio and have fun while doing so, The Junior Programmer will be working on our in-house tech/project as well as contracts where and when needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining existing codebase with assistance from Lead.
- Maintaining Build systems.
- Creating new systems with assistance from Lead.
- Suggesting new ideas and features for our core engine.
- Keeping up-to-date on new advancements / techniques for building games.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Junior Programmer will:
- Be fluent in C/C++
- A solid maths background.
- Understanding of debugging and optimisation techniques.
- Understanding of object orientation, reusable systems design.
- Experience of building your own games and engines.
- Driven to make great games, work as a team and push technology boundaries.
- Eager to learn new skills, code bases, systems.
- Motivated to contribute to the projects we have and advance our technology base.
- Learn new skills from experienced games programmers.
- Be an integral and valued member of our studio.
- Be contributing to some exciting AAA projects due for release this year / next.
- Work on consoles, this Gen, moving onto Gen5.
- As an advantage (but not required) you will also be confident in the following areas:
- C# experience.
- Experience with UE4.
£ – Competitive, Dependent on Skills.
To apply please visit our website – https://nequinox-studios.com/jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.