£8.85 Per Hour
Part Time Laundry Assistant – Debrook Lodge
- Consistent shift patterns (3 on/3 off, 8am-2pm) to fit in around family life
- Working in a state-of-the-art environment
- Excellent rates of pay
- Be part of our growing family of luxury care homes
We are looking for a Laundry Assistant who has a great attention to detail to work as part of the Housekeeping Team in our luxury care home. Your high standards and pride in your role will help you to appreciate that the upkeep of resident’s garments and linen is a vital part of making our home a great place to live.
You will love this role because:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Exceptional training and career development
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift pattern with great hours (8am-2pm)
- 28 days holiday
- Free uniform
- Paid breaks
- DBS provided
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
Be part of our diverse group of companies (think racing cars, construction and software) giving you more opportunities, benefits and job security. We set ourselves apart from the competition with our state-of-the-art homes (built and maintained by ourselves) and our passion for person-centred care.
As a growing business, we are always looking for passionate people to join us. Take the first step to making a real difference to your career – you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Achieve more with Ideal Carehomes.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.