Our client, a leading corporate law firm, currently requires a Legal Assistant to join their busy Family Law team. Offering a varied, responsible role within a friendly, fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to be part of a well-regarded local company that truly recognises and rewards its staff. Suitable applications will ideally have a minimum of 12 months’ Legal experience, and a polite, professional telephone manner. An understanding of case management systems and advanced IT skills are essential.
Supporting Fee earning Solicitors, day-to-day duties of the role will include:
- Diary management for solicitor and arranging meetings
- Taking and dealing with telephone and email enquiries effectively
- Liaising with clients on behalf of solicitor
- Creating new client files using Case Management System
- Preparing letters, agreements and memoranda
- Filing, scanning, archiving and photocopying
- Document formatting and amendment
- Drafting assignments and contracts
- Preparing court bundles where necessary
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a legal environment. You should possess exceptional organisational skills, a high level of IT competency, and the ability to produce complex work to deadline. You should also have a can-do, extra-mile approach to working contributing to the team and a flexible, assertive attitude. Suitable candidates will also need to demonstrate:
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Understanding of case management systems
- Advanced IT Skills (MS Office)
- Confident, friendly and approachable manner
- Attention to detail
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm and the starting salary is c£20,000 depending on experience, plus additional benefits.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.