Position: Maintenance Electrician Commutable From: Northwich, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Warrington, Altrincham, Sale, Congleton, Macclesfield & Winsford.
Hours: Days Monday to Friday 8-4pm No Over time
Salary: up to £33,000 DOE
Kinetic Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a Permanent Maintenance Electrician to work for a well-established manufacturing organisation based in the East Cheshire area. They are a small family owned business who have been established for over 30 years. They pride themselves on maintaining and developing the factory with in-house electrical, engineering and mechanical expertise.
Essential requirements of the Maintenance Electrician are:
- Qualified to 17th or 18th Edition.
- Can program PLCs and use associated electronics (sensors, relays, pneumatic solenoids).
- Computer literate (install an operating system, repair PCs, update and backup software).
- Can deal with breakdowns and fault finding of automated machinery.
The successful applicant will have most of the following qualities:
- Familiar with inverters and servo drives.
- Soldering: multi-pin plugs and connectors, small circuits, repairs to PCBs.
- Electronics knowledge: digital and analogue.
- The design of both electrical and basic electronic circuits.
The following skills would also be an advantage, but are not essential:
- Experienced with the installation of industrial, three phase equipment.
- Panel building.
- Capable of routine testing of emergency lighting, frost protection and other building facilities.
- Capable of minor mechanical repairs.
- Familiar with industrial three phase infrastructure (distribution boards, SWA, isolators, contactors).
- Familiar with industrial machinery (pumps, motors, contactors, heaters).
If you feel you are well suited to the Maintenance Electrician Position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
0161 874 1635
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.