Marketing Administrator, Didsbury
An extremely well established and respected business based in Didsbury has asked me to source candidates for this fantastic opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Administrator.
Supporting the Office Manager and Marketing Coordinator, you will be key to the smooth running of the business day to day.
Possibly with a recent marketing qualification, the successful applicant will not only act as an essential Administrator but also support the marketing activities of this successful, expanding business.
Based front of house, you will be the first point of contact for visitors, as well as first responder to inbound sales and marketing emails and enquiries.
You will provide administrative support to the Finance, IT, and recruitment teams, as well as at board level.
Marketing Administrator Job Duties
On the marketing front, it is expected that you will assist in the promotion of the business, through:
- Social media management including creating, scheduling and tracking/reporting of posts
- Creation of marketing collateral for the wider team to use
- Website maintenance and day-to-day management
- Writing internal job ads
- Writing blogs to provide added value content for our clients
- Support with recording and editing podcasts and videos to provide multi-media added value for clients
- Support with creating and sending email newsletters and invites
- Champion marketing activities within the team (podcast, videos, behind the scenes photos etc)
- Support advertising and raising the profile of the client
- Handling any adhoc marketing queries from the team
- Support with managing agency relationships for SEO, Email Automation, Google Ads, LinkedIn and other paid for marketing activity
This is a brilliant long term career opportunity, joining a company of long standing, successful, forward thinking and offering both professional and personal development, alongside a superb, modern working environment, a fabulous team and excellent benefits.
Please apply as soon as possible, as interviews will take place immediately, with a start date envisaged within January.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our customers within 3 working days and should be prepared to discuss your application in more detail. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time, you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and an employment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Click here to view our sales and marketing jobs and find your next role with GR today.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.