Marketing and Events Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and creative Marketing and Events Coordinator to join an established consultancy organisation based in Warrington. This will be a varied role, supporting the more senior marketing team and running a few projects, one in particular being a major exhibition in the summer.
Suitable candidates will need to be passionate, driven and forward-thinking self-starters with strong administration, organisation and IT skills. You should have a relevant background supporting marketing campaigns, together with a genuine interest in digital and print marketing. Experience using design software, CRMs and social media scheduling tools would be a distinct advantage.
£20-21,000 + excellent benefits
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Marketing and Events Coordinator – Job Description
Working as a member of the marketing team, key duties of the role will include:
- Managing the CRM and assisting with producing reports
- Updating marketing literature according to the content plans
- Managing digital media, editing images, photos and videos
- Preparing client mailshots to support a major exhibition and following up on responses
Suitable candidates need to be able to demonstrate:
- At least 12 months’ experience in a relevant marketing coordination role
- Knowledge of CRMs and experience using design packages and social media tools preferred
- Proactive and self-managed
- Organised, flexible and creative approach
- First class communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Any knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / InDesign) would be useful
In return the company are offering a salary of £20-21,000 plus a competitive benefits package, working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with 25 days holidays.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application further. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive if you do not hear from us within this time, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Marketing and Events Coordinator vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Click here to view other Marketing and Sales Vacancies and apply for your next job with GR today.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.