Medical Gas Product Fitter
Hollingworth Design produce a medical gas equipment for hospitals and have seen a significant upturn in business due to COVID-19. As such, we are looking for temporary staff who are able to help us through this national crisis. We are looking for committed, intuitive, and hard-working member of staff, with a genuine interest in engineering required to join a diverse team working in the production of products for medical and industrial applications. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Assembling and fitting of a range of products and machinery, for application in multiple industries.
– Cleaning and degreasing of components ready for oxygen service in medical applications.
– Assembly and fitting of medical gas products and components.
– Manufacturing a multitude of medical and industrial products and machinery.
– Specific product training, and training in the use of company machineries such as milling and lathing.
– Taking responsibility for quality management, and associated processes.
– Maintaining a high quality of work whilst meeting deadlines, ensuring the end-user is considered at all times.
Job Type: Temporary (likely for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis), full time, but likely with lots of overtime available.
Salary: £8.50 to £9.00 /hour
For more information please visit – https://www.h-d-l.co.uk/ or email Kris – email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.