MRICS Certified – Fabric Condition Reports and QA
This client working with many household names and surveying their commercial property estates are looking to hire an RICS certified individual to collate M&E and condition surveys conducted by individuals in the field. These will then be forwarded to the client, giving an overview of the condition of their estate and remedial work required.
More detail on the role below:
- MRICS accredited, with experience in fabric inspections/surveys on commercial property. Properties are mainly high street banks, with some corporate offices.
- Produce the narrative for the building condition report, summarising the condition of the property and providing any recommendations for further work.
- QA the output from the surveyors to ensure condition scores and recommendations are consistent and to the required standard.
- Work with the project manager to highlight quality issues back to the surveying team.
- Review the external facade inspections (polecam and/or drone survey results) and highlight issues, and recommendations for further action to manage risk.
- Home based role
- Project running until the end of 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.