Home based – Midlands / South
Our client, through expansion, is looking to add to their project management team. The role will focus on managing the delivery of large scale D365 and Power Platform solutions. Key responsibilities will include: –
- Managing implementation projects for Dynamics 365 and CRM 2016, Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automation)
- Working with the end client to ensure satisfaction at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Identifying and resolving challenges to the implementation with the ability to communicate the issues to various stakeholders
- Cost control and ensuring adherence to agreed timescales
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: –
- Strong experience of large-scale Dynamics and related solutions – 5+ implementations of £200-250k+ ideally
- Charity / Not for Profit / Third Sector experience would be highly desirable
- Previous experience working with a Microsoft Gold Partner would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong prioritising and cost control experience
- Agile project management experience
This role will be home based (ideally Midlands or South) with travel to customer sites as is required (allowing for Covid restrictions). Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this MS Dynamics Project Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this MS Dynamics Project Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.