DELIVERY VAN DRIVER
Permanent full time position
An opportunity is available for a Delivery Van Driver to join the FoodlineUK TEAM at our Lancashire Hill, Stockport SK4 1UB Warehouse Distribution Centre
You will be required to quickly develop a broad understanding of all products, therefore good literacy skills using the English language is essential.
Reporting to the Managing Director in an established family owned business, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following, working on their own and in a TEAM:
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Dealing with customers face to face in a courteous manner.
- This opportunity is a major role in giving our customers the service they require.
- You will be required to deliver food products to restaurants and shops within a multi drop 25 mile radius to ensure every customer gets exactly what they ordered.
- Products must present well on delivery.
- Careful handling is required. Quality and image is important.
- You play a major role in giving our customers confidence in the products you deliver.
- Ensuring all delivery paperwork is completed and accepted by the customer at each delivery location at all times promoting the best interests of FoodlineUK Limited.
- Safe manual handling of products on and off vehicles and in customers premises.
This opportunity is working a day shift from 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday with half an hour unpaid lunch break. The rate of pay is £9 an hour.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Positive attitude and motivated with good communication skills.
- Good literacy skills using the English language.
- Attention to detail and well organised.
- Show initiative and be helpful to achieving the needs of the business.
- Competent in this role and courteous manner at all times.
- Driving licence held for a minimum of 5 years, preferably with no incidents / accidents.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.