Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Our client, a manufacturing company based in the Cheshire area, require an experienced Maintenance Engineer on a temporary basis for up to 6 months.
The role will pay between £15-20/hr PAYE or £18.75-25/hr via a LTD company, on a 6-2/2-10pm shift (40 hours per week). Rate will depend on experience and whether have qualifications in both Electrical & Mechanical or whether single skilled. Ideally they are looking for one Multi-Skilled Engineer but may consider recruiting an Electrical & Mechanical Engineer to work together.
For the Multi-Skilled role, you will need electrical qualifications but the majority of breakdowns are mechanical, and therefore require excellent experience in the following areas;
- Machining/Fabrication/Bench Fitting/Pneumatics/Hydraulics/FLT and/or IPAF Licence/Machinery Guarding & Interlocks/ Welding & Fabrication/Drives/Gearboxes/Pumps
- Electrical/Instrumentation – Motors (DC, 3 Phase, Servo)/ Motor Control/ Distribution/ Interlocks & Control/Isolations & Permit Issue
The role is commutable from the West Manchester and East Merseyside areas including Knowsley, Prescot, Halewood, St Helens, Leigh, Wigan, Irlam, Sale, Warrington, Knutsford, Northwich, Stockport, Eccles & Stretford.
Duties will include:
- Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance on Ventilation systems, Furnaces, Gearboxes, Motors, Induction heating, drives, pneumatic & hydraulic systems, overhead cranes.
- Hands on maintenance.
- Complete required paperwork relating to maintenance works.
- Assist with Continuous improvements works, 5S and project work.
- Qualified Electrical/Mechanical Engineer.
- Excellent Mechanical breakdown knowledge.
- Manufacturing experience, ideally from Medium to heavy industrial sector.
- Multi-Line manufacturing experience.
- Qualified Electrical Engineer (for Multi-Skilled role)
- Machining/Fabrication & bench Fitting skills.
- Excellent fault finding and maintenance experience electrically/mechanically.
- Ability to work on shift on your own.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Any Project/Supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- FLT licence beneficial.
If you feel you are well suited to the Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work. Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.