Cisco Network Engineer – CCNP
Northampton – Home work will occasionally be an option.
- Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Nexus Switches, LAN, ASA, Wi Fi, Security, Fortinet
- Exceptional training offered and support with industry qualifications
My client are a growing cloud based consultancy, who, due to a number of project wins require a Cisco Network Engineer to join the team initially supporting a project on client site in Hampshire. As the client is a growing business there will be excellent training opportunities offering the chance to attend vendor courses and upskill further with Cisco accreditations.
- Assist the client in Cisco Networking operations and project work across all of their sites
- To lead the design and specification of the network infrastructure to ensure the security, availability and integrity of the Groups processing and communications capability
- To ensure the smooth transition of new network infrastructure technologies from design to production in order to help prevent interruptions to the services delivered
- Participate in the development and maintenance of design standards so that service levels to customers and clients can be maintained
- To ensure all designs are appropriately delivered and documented to ensure that they are compliant, delivered on time and within budget
- To act as a centre of expertise and escalation point for all existing network infrastructure in use, and to share that expertise, in order to give appropriate recommendations and enhance the overall knowledge of the team
Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally CCNP Routing and Switching
- Solid working knowledge of Cisco core networking and security
- LAN and WAN (Switching and Routing, Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols).
- Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Series Switches and Routers
- Firewall (Cisco ASA and Fortinet Fortigate)
- Load Balancing (Cisco ACE and Citrix NetScaler).
- Proxy Servers (Websense)
- Network Security (IPS, IDS, Taps)
- IP Address
- Network Monitoring and Management
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wants to develop in an expanding business.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.