Our client, who are continuing to expand their team despite the current situation, is looking for a network monitoring specialist. The role will sit in a specialist area of their support team, working closely with other technical experts in an MSP environment.
The expectation from a successful candidate would be: –
- Degree Education / Relevant Certifications / Significant Industry experience
- SolarWinds and/or SCOM expertise
- MS Server experience
- A broad infrastructure and networking background (Cisco ideal)
- Cloud (Azure) experience ideal
The role will involve administering the SCOM and SolarWinds tools, operating the monitoring infrastructure, resolving network performance issues, analysing bandwidth performance, etc.
Benefits & Rewards
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Training, certifications and career progression opportunities
- Award winning business with a high functioning and supportive team environment.
- Excellent location with free parking
- Team rewards and incentives
Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Network Monitoring Engineer role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Network Monitoring Engineer vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.Our client, who are continuing to expand their team despite the current situation, is looking for a network monitoring specialist. The role will sit in a specialist area of their support team, working closely with other technical experts in an MSP environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.