My client is alooking for an Office Administrator to start as soon as possible to assist them in their busy Legal Services business.
General Office Duties include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors at reception
- Answering in-coming calls to reception and diverting the call to the appropriate person
- Carrying out general administrative support duties such as photocopying, filing and scanning
- Carrying out ID checks
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Carrying out data entry tasks
- File management including opening, closing and archiving files
- Making refreshments for the team and visitors
- Audio dictation (no previous experience required)
You will need to have excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
Proficient in IT
Professional telephone manner
Previous work experience of providing customer service is desirable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful business, offering longevity and career progression.
Please click on the link below to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.