Our client is looking for a strong Operations Manager to lead an internal department and be the catalyst for change management within the department. The role will operate as a senior departmental manager with a wide range of BaU duties, however they are also looking for someone who has an eye for process and can identify opportunities to increase efficiency in the department. The key areas of the role from and Operations standpoint will be: –
- Staff management
- Ability to liaise with customers at all levels, including acting as the escalation point for complaints, etc
- Ensuring compliance with budgets and cost codes
- Ensuring all KPIs are met in terms of departmental performance and customer satisfaction
- Ability to liaise with internal staff at all levels of seniority up to senior management
- Looking at internal processes and making recommendations for improvements
What they are then looking for is someone who can use their experience as a departmental leader to identify areas where processes and/or systems could be changed to increase efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction. They anticipate this will involve streamlining of processes, digitisation and elements of automation. This part of the role will include: –
- Identifying areas for improvement and setting out a business case as to why the change should happen
- Running projects of varying scales to improve processes
- Providing business intelligence to show objectives have been met
- Managing budgets, timescales, etc
- Working with and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing relationships with their technical department as required
The successful candidate be a strong people manager who can operate a department efficiently and to the highest of standards. They will also be someone who is always looking for a better way of doing things and has an element of experience of driving forward process improvements (implementing new systems, changing and improving forms, eliminating paper process in favour of digital, etc) as part of their role.
They operate hybrid working patterns (at least 50% home based is expected) and in addition to the salary, offer excellent benefits including generous holidays (up to 30 days + bank holidays), study support for any relevant qualifications and all sorts of employee discounts. Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Operations Manager / Project Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Operations Manager / Project Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.