Hollingworth Design produce a medical gas equipment for hospitals and have seen a significant upturn in business due to COVID-19. As such, we are looking for temporary staff who are able to help us through this national crisis. We are looking for a committed, intuitive and hard working member of staff to join a diverse team working in the production of panels. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– The production and wiring of control panels, working from schematics/ drawings.
– Producing panel sundries and being proficient in the use of hand power tools.
– Assembling and wiring of PCB's and related components.
– General manufacturing duties.
– Working on multiple orders to meet deadlines.
– Working as part of a team, and being willing to go the extra mile to support others in fulfilling a united objective.
Job Type: Temporary (likely for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis), full time, but likely with lots of overtime available.
Salary: £8.50 to £9.00 /hour
For more information please visit https://www.h-d-l.co.uk/ or contact Kris Hyde by email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.