Education – School
School Support Staff
Rose Hill Primary, Marple
ROSE HILL PRIMARY SCHOOL
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, talented Pastoral Manager who will make a highly effective contribution to our school. The role will be to manage the pastoral care, welfare and attendance for our school.
The successful candidate will:
• be highly motivated and enjoy working with people
• be committed to inclusive and restorative practice
• be an excellent role model and have a positive outlook
• be an engaging communicator who will develop excellent relationships with all members of the school community.
• promote excellent personal development, behaviour and welfare for all pupils
• demonstrate initiative and show that they can inspire and enthuse others
• be able to raise achievement for all pupils through improving attendance
• wish to play a full part in the life of the school and the local community
• show commitment to actively participate in their own professional development and take responsibility for that personal learning
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic and well behaved children who are keen to learn
• a popular and happy school with caring and involved parents
• a dedicated, supportive and enthusiastic team of staff and governors
• a commitment to high quality professional development
• a superb learning environment with excellent resources to facilitate learning
An informal visit to the school, prior to application, is encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Application forms are available to download from here and completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. On this occasion we can only receive emailed application forms.
Closing date for applications: 11am Monday 18th May 2020
Shortlisting date: TBC
Shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone and letter and unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Interview dates: TBV
Start date: September 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.