Payroll Administrator, Stockport,, £20,000pa + Study Support and Structured Career Plan
At My client is looking to fill the above position as their business grows continually.
Offering 33 days holidays, additional holidays based on length of service, company pension, monthly team get togethers, breakout/games room, fresh fruit every day, weekly fitness classes and more, my client is looking for a Payroll Administrator who:
- Has a truly exceptional customer focused attitude, working in adherence to the Sapphire guarantee at all times
- Will be comfortable dealing with incoming phone and email enquiries in a knowledgeable, courteous, professional and efficient manner
- Can ensure that every decision you make puts colleagues and customers at the centre of your thought process
- Can ably assist the Payroll Manager and other colleagues with various projects and tasks and be prepared to take on additional responsibilities in our rapidly expanding organisation
With at least 1 years’ experience in payroll, outstanding communication skills with good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, you will have a hard working, enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Payroll Processing
- Ensure all pay slips are sent to Contractors in the agreed format (paper or e-mail)
- Ensure appropriate SMS messages are sent
- Raise invoices as and when appropriate, considering how different Agencies have different requirements/deadlines (e.g. Self-Billing)
- Assessment of the correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each pay slip
- Look after a checklist of clients and ensure figures balance on a daily basis
- P45/P46 information correctly inputted and disclosed
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business as they enter a vital point of in their strategic growth and offers an excellent salary and benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.