Payroll Business Analyst/ Product Manager – Payroll Specialist – Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire to £35,000 plus package
The client develops payroll software for the Umbrella, temporary worker market and PSC payroll service providers.
As a Finance/Payroll Product Manager/Business Analyst, you will have a hands-on role in gathering requirements from Customers and, more importantly, potential customers. Your success will be determined by your ability to create relationships with target clients, deliver compelling software demos and, ultimately, implement the clients software and replace incumbent software. As part of the role, you will be required to manage and to challenge our development teams to find the best solution possible.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, co-ordinating with internal and external stakeholders in the UK, the development teams in India and authoring and maintaining User stories as well as software implementation plans and user documentation. You will be responsible for a strand of the product roadmap, designing solutions and managing the developers workload to deliver features which will be rolled out across the clients customer base.
With a methodical approach to problem solving you will play a leading role in analysing user requirements from customers, colleagues and legislative changes – drawing on your experience of payroll systems/software and you will be able to readily articulate our USPs, drawing on comparisons with our competitors.
- be a qualified accountant or QBE (or qualified by experience) in an Umbrella/PSC accounting environment
- be experienced in operating in the temporary labour market as a PSC accountant
- be gregarious with an appetite for constructing relationships. Experienced and confident in engaging with customers – zest for dealing with people
- detail oriented with a pragmatic approach to problems solving
- confident, self-motivated and comfortable with challenging others and being challenged
- engaging and keen to learn
- ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
- ensuring that our products are compliant with the relevant legislation
- flexible and autonomous; able to operate with minimal supervision
- motivated by targets and willing to “get the job done” whatever it takes
- Knowledge of accounting and taxation principles
- Happy to travel to India to meet the development division
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.