Helpdesk/Customer Payroll software Support – Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire to £25,000 PA.
This growing financial software development company based in Cheadle Hulme is looking to hire an individual to be the first point of contact for the support of their payroll software and customer liaison.
The Customer Success Executive’s main responsibility is to provide a first-line support to end users who face difficulties with their software platforms. They will be the first point of contact for all communication of issues from customers and serve as a liaison between customers and the technical department to provide timely and effective solutions.
You should have a payroll and accounting experience preferably in the temporary labor market (umbrella experience would be a distinct advantage) combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to remain calm under pressure are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction by resolving most issues without reference to the technical team.
Principal Responsibilities will be:
- Actively responding to queries and handling tickets within SLA parameters
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate within same day response times
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement and facilitate prioritisation of tickets
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, such as the product developers
- Ensure issues are escalated appropriately e.g. customers do not go straight to senior managers to report an issue.
- Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager trends and help identify customer risks
The individual will have:
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Hands on experience operating in a helpdesk team preferably in umbrella payroll
- 2-3 year experience in payroll & Accounting background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- AAT, ACCA, CIPP or similar qualifications in a relevant field would be a distinct advantage.
- Customer-service oriented with a positive problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (minimum of a B at GCSE English language)
- Experience of Jira or similar ticketing systems will be a distinct advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.