Job Reference: 34854
Posted: Wednesday 24th June 2020
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th July 2020
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are committed to providing responsive, person centred care which promotes the independence, wellbeing and social inclusion of the people we support.
Due to continued growth we are now recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our fast paced Payroll team based in our friendly, busy office in the town center of Stockport, 5 minutes walk from the train station. This would be a great opportunity for someone who has a passion or interest in working in Payroll for a not-for-profit organisation and is looking for a long-term role where they can be part of a team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
– Processing paperwork for starters, leavers and changes.
– Processing payroll each week/month to tight deadlines
– Receiving and verifying timesheets, inputting and calculating gross pay
– Processing of all statutory payments, alongside company payments where applicable
– Inputting all third party and additional payments and deductions
– Recording holidays in line with terms and conditions
– Processing all other pay related data
– Dealing with staff queries
– Keeping up-to-date with relevant changes in payroll legislation
– Updating pension information where required
– Preparing and checking reports
– Filing and administration of all payroll documentation
– Liaising with HMRC on payroll matters
The Experience required – Payroll Officer
The ideal candidate will have a strong background working as a Payroll Officer. Experience working with timesheets would be desirable. You must be comfortable with confidential information and data protection as applicable to payroll and be familiar with HMRC and Auto-Enrolment legislation, and able to process the payroll in accordance with this. You must have excellent IT skills, especially within MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and Payroll and Pension modules. You must be dedicated, hardworking and comfortable working to tight timescales. Please note: A Payroll Test will be part of the shortlisting process for this role.
In order to apply, please read the job description and then complete the online application form using the links above.
You can also download a copy of our application form using the links above. Completed Application Forms must be submitted to our Head Office address (below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the vacancy. If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days of the closing date please accept this as notification of an unsuccessful application. Unsuccessful applicants must wait 6 months before reapplying.
If you require any advice on completing your application form, please call us on 0161 236 0829.
Recruitment Department, Creative Support Ltd, Wellington House, 131 Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TS
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.