We’re looking for a product expert Pre-sales Consultant with a strong background in SaaS software solutions to join an award-winning compliance automation software provider that works across the UK and internationally.
If you’re a specialist in customising software solutions to fit a client’s needs and de-mystifying the technical aspects of sales, we want to hear from you!
70-80k base + 15-30k bonus
Job requirements- Pre-Sales Consultant
Working alongside a motivated sales, product and solutions team, you’d play a pivotal role in a complex sales process acting as an SME in API based integration. As a technical expert, you should be able to understand and translate the customers’ requirements, liaising between technical and sales teams to drive deals forward, demonstrate functionality and deliver demonstrations to key stakeholders.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Demonstrating expertise in SaaS software solutions and API / UI integrations
- Supporting the sales team with your expertise, conducting Proof of Concept / Proof of Value projects, translating customer needs and demonstrating the platform’s full functionality
- Representing the company with a passion for all things AML / KYC / Compliance
- Understanding the wider company product set and the value it adds to customers
Suitable applicants from an API and solution design background
You’ll need a solid track record in presales, in complex sales processes ideally within the AML/ KYC / FinTech or RegTech compliance software arena. You’ll have that unusual mix of skills that sits halfway between sales and technical, including an advanced technical knowledge coupled with great communication and presentation skills.
If that sounds like you, you’ll also need to demonstrate:
- Strong experience with pre-sales for SaaS software including UI and API integration
- Ideally have presales experience in a regulatory environment, ideally AML or KYC
- A core understanding of development principles
- Ability to act as the technical person in the sales process, answering technical questions, translating requirements and driving the sales process forwards from a technical perspective
You will be offered a competitive salary of £70k and a £15k bonus, with the ability to work towards an £80k base with another £30k for the right person. In addition to this you’ll have the chance to work for a scaling high-growth tech company who are expanding globally.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Pre-sales Consultant vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply to this Pre-Sales Consultant job or other Sales Vacancies apply here