Our client based in Oldham is looking for an experienced Production Manger to join their team. Our client is growing year upon year with the rapid growth meaning they need an experience manager to drive production forward, managing a team of 8 – 12 operatives within the timber industry.
The main roles of the successful manager will be;
- Management of production employees on shop floor, maintaining production and monitoring quality
- Allocation of work to a team of 8 – 12 operatives, ensuring production schedules met
- Ensuring the control of production schedule, creating schedules where necessary
- Completing all documentation and reporting for the department
- Constant quality checks and adherence to ISO quality procedures
- Monitoring and controlling of housekeeping in workshop areas
- Adherence to health and safety, and supervision of PPE.
- Undertake continuous improvement within the company, driving the company forward with new ideas and proposals
- Training and developing a team of staff continuously
- Ability to be able to drive KPI's as well as push to work to time schedules
The successful manager will possess the following qualities;
- Able to work automatously as well as part of an established team
- Experience within the timber industry is advantageous but not essential
- Experience / License on a stacker trucker advantageous
- Ability to be able to learn quickly and open to developing and learning new skills
- Able to train and develop staff, the team is a mixture of trained and new staff.
- Punctual, honest & reliable
- Work to company values
- Salary Negotiable dependent upon experience
- Permanent role within a successful company.
0161 874 1645
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.