Full-Time, Permanent 37.5hrs per week (5 days out of 7)
Rate of pay: Weekly Pay-Meets National Living Wage
About The Role
David Wood Foods is a food manufacturing organisation with a site based in Bolton. We have over 20 years experience in the food business, and currently produce a range of quality products for the retail and foodservice industry from seven high-tech factories.
Yet we’re not a company to sit back and relax. Product development is our heartbeat and we work closely with our customers to develop products that combine specific requirements and imaginative flair. Working with key partners we have already developed a number of new exciting and award-winning products that continue to attract and delight consumers.
We are looking for “Production/Packing Operatives” to join our fast growing team and business based in Bolton.Your main tasks will be to ensure products are produced and packed in an efficient and timely manner to the highest possible quality standards working to our customer specifications.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to plan (Produce, Pick, Pack, Label)
- Maintain high quality standards to meet customer demands
- Complete paperwork
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Experience within a manufacturing role preferable within the food industry
- Must be able to work weekends as part of fixed shift
- Good organisational and time-keeping skills
- Must be 18 years old or over
For more information contact David Wood Foods – https://www.davidwoodfoods.com/vacancies/production-operatives-3/
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.