Project Administrator, 20k
An extremely busy IT Infrastructure specialist is looking for a project Administrator to join their expanding team. This role will be focused on the delivery of projects from an administrative support point of view, a mixture of project work and office support.
Immediate start required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement the delivery, monitoring, administrative and general targets and tasks set by the project manager and ensure the overall effective day-to-day administration of the project.
• Document control and record keeping
• Take minutes during project meetings and distribute to the project team.
• Assist in the implementation of business processes and ensure compliance as directed by the Project Manager.
• Communicate project status and updates to all project teams
• Maintain project registers ensuring all stakeholders are regularly communicated to and track required actions as directed by the Project Manager.
• Resource / timesheet maintenance
• Project equipment stock control
• Reports primarily to the Project Manager
• Provide other project and office management support (where required).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written skills
• Must be fluent in English
• Ability to take ownership
• Strong self-motivation and a flexible team-player
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise between tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Suitable for someone with strong organisational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.