Our client, as part of a major programme of change, is looking for a Project Manager to help drive this forwards. Key areas of the role will include: –
- Working with key departmental management to identify problem areas and identify solutions
- Running projects of varying scales to improve processes
- Providing business intelligence to show objectives have been met
- Managing budgets, timescales, etc
- Working with and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing relationships with their technical department as required
The successful candidate will likely be able to demonstrate: –
- A proven background in Business Analysis, Project Management, Change Management and / or Business Transformation
- Knowledge of digital transformation and departmental process improvement
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong documentation skills
The ideal candidate will be able to bridge the skillsets of a Business Analyst and Project Manager; to define and document business requirements, and then run projects through to completion. Experience with the digitization of departments which are currently reliant on paper-based processes would be ideal. As well as project driven duties, there will be elements of BaU work as required, particularly supporting management with business continuity planning, elements of reporting, etc.
They operate hybrid working patterns (at least 50% home based is expected) and in addition to the salary, offer excellent benefits including generous holidays (up to 30 days + bank holidays), study support for any relevant qualifications and all sorts of employee discounts. Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Project Manager – Digital Transformation role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Project Manager – Digital Transformation vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.