£22,000 – £27,000 OTE £50,000
My client is a successful and reputable Insurance Broker who is looking to expand their Protection team within their head office in Sale.
Your role will include –
- Calling potential customers from warm leads
- Consulting / Advising customers on which policy would suit their needs
- Offering different types of Life Insurances i.e Income Protection, Over 50's, Whole Of Life Cover, Fixed Term Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Fact Finding
- Building relationships with customers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading broker that offers a genuine career progression and training. They operate a professional yet fun working environment who offers great commission and rewards which include:
- £22,000 – £27,000 Basic salary with an OTE £50,000
- Uncapped Commission
- 28 Days holidays
- Support through further qualifications ie – RO1 or RO5
An ideal candidate would be someone who thrives in a sales environment and is able to achieve targets.
To be successful in this Protection Advisor role, it is expected you will:
- Have exposure to a targeted environment
- Able to build rapport with customers
- Understand needs for the business and customer
- Able to achieve targets under pressure
- Money / Target / Sales driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Have high knowledge of difference Life Insurance policies.
This is a great opportunity which offers stability, support and longevity, with excellent financial reward with a basic up to £27,000 with an uncapped commission.
To apply for the Protection Advisor Role, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.