React JS Web Application Project. (Inside IR35) 6 month contract reoccurring. Starting January 2022
The project is currently in the conception and prototyping phase of a country wide, 3 year project. Functionalities are designed together with users in interactive remote workshops as part of the step-by-step prototype development (evolutionary prototyping). At the same time, the conception and creation of the IT solution architecture, the (data) backbone and the technical implementation will take place.
Developers with a cloud focus will work on:
- Conception and development of user-centered web applications based on cloud technologies (AWS)
- Conception and development of functional interfaces between applications and processes
- Transformation between design and development for the implementation of prototypes and advising the design teams on technical aspects of the implementation
- Creation of database structures and creation of interfaces between databases and systems
- Analysis of actual systems, applications and architectures and adaptation to target architecture specifications for development
- For senior developers, instructing and guiding junior developers and ensuring delivery quality
•More than three years of experience as a developer: in web applications (especially ReactJS, TypeScript, Redux, Node.JS, REST)
•Very good knowledge of the development for and with cloud environments (focus: AWS), cloud services and tools (e.g. AWS, Kafka (especially AWS MSK), Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab)
•Very good knowledge of cloud-based databases and data type-specific database systems (e.g. time series such as AWS Timestream, NoSQL such as MongoDB, SQL such as PostgreSQL etc.)
•Very good understanding of the possibilities and limits in the implementation of prototypes
•Experience in agile software development, also in large development environments
(e.g. according to SCRUM or SAFe)
•Experience in the development of complex enterprise applications
•Experience in the development of prototypes at different levels of maturity
•Experience in development in at least two market-relevant cloud environments (focus: AWS)
Application Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Recruitment & Diversity Statement
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.