My client are a leading IT Service Management Consultant who are hiring and Executive Level Sales and Marketing Director. The position reports to the CEO. The purpose of the role is to plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability, and to contribute, as a board member, to the executive management of the company.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy, including advertising and PR.
- Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy as a member of the executive team.
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems such as SalesForce and ensure they are used extensively by the sales team and kept up to date.
- Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
- Select and manage external agencies.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company's brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
- Work collaboratively with partner vendors and distribution partners
- Formulate sales targets and plans and ensure these targets are met.
- Engage with CTO to stay abreast of the IP developments to effectively deliver these to market.
- Strong leadership qualities and proven track record of effectively managing a sales team
- Customer firm but friendly approach and able to help to close deals
- Strong eye on margin management
- Company turnover Circa £12m
- Sales team size of 6 with 2-3 more planned FY21
- Marketing team of 2
- Sales team based on M4 Corridor but potential for Manchester base.
- New business rev target of £10.5m in FY21 and £13m in FY22
- 220 established household name customers
- Strong pipeline
- Focus on UK & I but also customers in EU and US
- Own IP in the AI, NLP and ML space. Further IP in AR and employee experience sector.
- Company growth of 35% yoy
- Offices across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Application Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Recruitment & Diversity Statement
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.