We’re looking for a meticulous and self-managed administrator capable of providing support to the Procurement, Finance and Sales teams of an expanding utilities provider based in Warrington.
The role will help to support the sales function in reviewing customer spend, analysing statistical and financial information, preparing reports for both internal and external review that will strengthen relationships with customers. Key duties will also involve: –
- Liaising with customers regarding contract reviews and extensions
- Amending contract paperwork and reissuing to customers
- Updating the CRM and tender database with key information
- Managing pricing, catalogues and spend reports
- Working across teams and building relationships with customers and suppliers
This role is well-suited to someone from a sales coordination/support, financial administration, data analysis, procurement or tender background. A degree of analytical and data processing skills is required with a good grounding in Excel, together with the ability to produce reports, interpret information and use CRMs and databases effectively. In addition, candidates will need to be: –
- Strong communicators with a high level of customer focus
- Able to manage their own workload and prioritise tasks
- Meticulous, detail driven and able to produce highly accurate work
Occasional travel to customer or supplier sites may be required so a full UK driving license would be desirable but is not essential.
The company is offering a salary of £22 – 24k, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and an extensive benefits scheme. To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Sales Coordinator role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Sales Coordinator vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.