Business Development Manager, Flexible Packaging, £26k base, £40k+ OTE
A rapidly expanding international packaging business has asked me to source a self-motivated and ambitious B2B Sales professional to promote their services to their large client and prospect base. The role will suit a candidate with entrepreneurial flair and a desire to work their way up to the top through hard work, success and innovation.
To be considered for this role you will be a business to business professional with the ability to identify new business opportunities and influencing customers at all levels.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will
- Have a minimum of two years B2B sales exposure
- Hold a full driving licence and own vehicle ( all travel expenses paid)
- Ideally, have an understanding of the packaging industry
- Be able to manage a pipeline of new business clients
- Have the skill to manage own diary, book own appointments if required, and to present their business with skill and professionalism
- Have access to a huge client and prospect base
- Be competent using MS office products
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an important point in their strategic growth plan and really make an impact, creating long term career development.
The successful candidate will be based in an excellent working atmosphere, with ambitious colleagues who provide an extremely supportive environment
- Salary of £24,000k – £26,000k (dependent on experience) + Commission
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mileage and expenses
Please click on the link below to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.