Totally Local Company delivers a diverse range of frontline services for private and public businesses across the Stockport Borough and beyond. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Security team, benefiting from 8 days paid bank holidays plus generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
The work is located at various sites across the borough focusing on security system installation, maintenance and servicing work. There is a requirement for the individual to be able to survey sites for works required and prepare professional quotations. Working in this environment demands excellent communication, both written and verbal, along with excellent customer service skills.
We are looking for someone who is qualified in intruder, fire, CCTV and door access installation and maintenance and holds a UK Driving License. It would be an advantage if the person was a qualified electrician but not essential. The person must have experience of working in the security industry, the ability to work on their own initiative or part of a team, flexible, customer focused and computer literate.
Some of your duties will be:
- To undertake Surveys of any building, and assisting the Manager to produce a system design brief to SSAIB standards for Intruder/Access/CCTV alarm systems.
- To assist the Security Services Manager in the initial design of Intruder/Access/CCTV projects.
- To attend and participate in ‘pre start’ meetings on large installation projects.
- Liaise with Contract Management in order to specify requirements.
- To be involved in the annual inspection with the SSAIB representative ensuring compliance.
- To install and maintain electronic security systems in accordance with all relevant British and European standards and codes of practice.
- Complete all service reports and maintain service records for each individual system.
- To produce accurate lists of equipment required for each system.
The salary for this position is £24,313 per annum
Please click here to upload your CV and apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.