Looking for a job in the gaming industry? Nequinox are hiring.Senior Animation Engineer – Job Description
An opportunity to join a dynamic new studio with a focus on technical excellence and exciting projects to create great games efficiently with best-in-class technology in a culture of collaboration and excellence with good work-life balance. To join a company at the foundation level, to help build a centre of technical excellence in the games industry, to have a recognised contribution to our studio and have fun while doing so, The Senior Animation Engineer will be working on our in-house tech/project as well as contracts where and when needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, Implement, and Maintain the core systems that bring the game vision to life
- Working knowledge of how to create scalable software solutions for video games
- Create or Improve existing animation tools, and blending run-times to empower content creators
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Animation Engineer will:
- Have 5 years C++ experience
- Understanding of game engine animation pipelines
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- Object orientated design principles
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Understanding of applied Linear Algebra, and Inverse Kinematics
- Excellent communication & documentation skills
- As an advantage (but not required) you will also be confident in the following areas:
- Python, MEL, C# language experience
- Experience with low-level animation constructs: compression, blend trees, inverse kinematics
£ – Competitive, Dependent on experience.
Click here to upload your CV and apply now
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.