Senior Care Assistant
“I make a difference to all my residents’ lives, making sure that they are happy and content, whilst supervising a wonderful team of carers who give their all” (Senior Care Assistant at Borough Care, dementia residential home)
Could this be you?
We want anyone who read this quote and feels they belong in this world to join us! We are a growing, exciting, forward-thinking company, with residents at the heart of everything we do…We want to grow our existing pool of wonderful Senior Care Assistants and are wondering…Could this be you!
If you are an experienced Care Assistant/Senior Night Care Assistant; have a passion for caring for others and looking for a new challenge apply NOW!
Senior Day Care Assistant: £10.00 per hour or Senior Night Care Assistant: £10.50 per hour
- To ensure the administration and recording of medications is in line with prescriptions, Borough care standards and legislative requirements
- To ensure preparation, creation, implementation, review and update of all resident’s person-centred support plans in line with their personal wishes, preferences, dignity and privacy and to work collaboratively with team members to achieve person centred support plans and best practice.
- To be aware of and comply with Health and safety practices.
- Encourage an open and honest culture, and provide support, encouragement and mentoring to all staff.
- Cleaning duties will need to completed along with contributing towards laundry services.
- NVQ Level II in Care and at least 2 years’ experience working in a paid care role.
- Attention to detail
- Great people skills
- A will to share knowledge and motivate others
- Largest provider of dementia care in Stockport
- Dedicated to internal training and supporting careers development
- Innovative, different and forward thinking
- 11 care Homes across Stockport
- Free Bacon sandwiches
- 28 days holiday
When you care, every day makes a difference.
Wednesday, 8th July 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.