Senior Care Assistant Nights
£10.60 Per Hour
Senior Care Assistant Nights – Debrook Lodge
- Fast-track your care career with Ideal Carehomes
- Be part of our growing family of luxury care homes
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns 8pm – 8am
- Excellent rates of pay
Ideal Carehomes will support you to take your career to the next level with our fast-track programme. In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, we will provide you with everything you need to move forward and take the next step to Deputy Manager and beyond.
As well as exciting job prospects, Ideal Carehomes provides:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns
- Paid breaks and Bank Holidays
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform/DBS provided
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Additional shifts available
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
Be part of our diverse group of companies (think racing cars, construction and software) giving you more opportunities, benefits and job security. We set ourselves apart from the competition with our state-of-the-art homes (built and maintained by ourselves) and our passion for person-centred care.
But don’t just take our word for it:
“I feel that Ideal Carehomes is a really good company to work for. There are lots of additional benefits and you get recognised for the work that you do. If it wasn’t for the training and support provided, I wouldn’t be where I am today.” Sophie, recently promoted to Deputy Manager at Ideal Carehomes.
Achieve more with Ideal Carehomes.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.