Nequinox Studios are hiring!
Experienced Senior Graphics Engineer.
An opportunity to join a dynamic new studio with a focus on technical excellence and exciting projects to create great games efficiently with best-in-class technology in a culture of collaboration and excellence with good work-life balance. To join a company at the foundation level, to help build a centre of technical excellence in the games industry, to have a recognised contribution to our studio and have fun while doing so, The Senior Graphics Engineer will be working on our in-house tech/project as well as contracts where and when needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of the engineering side of the rendering of a AAA title, that means framerate, delivering visual aesthetic, smoothing out glitches and errors related to any part of the graphics pipeline
- Work directly with the art & level design team to push the engine to it’s limits while maintaining framerate
- Innovate creative tools and processes, and maintaining existing core technologies
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
- Mentor and guide less experienced programmers as needed..
- Study latest papers in the field and disseminate information to the rest of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Animation Engineer will:
- Have UE4 Rendering and Graphics Expertise
- C++ experience (5+ years)
- Experience in real-time game content pipeline and tools
- Strong graphics programming skills, background in rendering & shader algorithms, linear algebra, trigonometry & calculus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to debug, profile, and analyze profiling data and perform GPU optimization.
- Proficient with writing vertex, pixel, and compute shaders using HLSL or equivalent.
- DirectX 12 experience – bindless textures etc.
- Experience with HDR, PBR, and both forward+ & deferred rendering
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or related Technical Degree
- Experience with multi-threading and optimization
- As an advantage (but not required) you will also be confident in the following areas:
- Cg, MEL, Python, GLSL and/or C#
- DirectCompute, DirectX Raytracing
- Familiar with node-based material graphs
- Experience developing for a wide range of PC hardware and console platforms
£ – Competitive, Dependent on experience.
To apply and for full details, please visit https://nequinox-studios.com/jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.