Senior Oracle DBA
Our client, as part of their continued expansion is looking for a Senior Oracle DBA to join their team in Northampton – salary c.£65,000. This will be a self-managed and autonomous role where the main duties will focus on: –
- Software Installation, Patching, Maintenance, Upgrades, etc
- Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading
- Backup and Recovery
- Capacity Planning
- Performance Tuning / Troubleshooting
You will also be required to work closely across the broader technical team and other departments.
Successful candidates will have a broad knowledge of Oracle up to current versions. Particular knowledge of the following will be required: –
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL coding
- A focus on skills in patching and performance management
- Ability to act in a self-managed capacity as the most senior DBA outside the senior leadership team
- An understanding of database design and security issues
- Strong reporting and communication skills
The successful candidate will ideally have worked in an MSP environment. Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
Applications & Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our IT recruitment consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Senior Oracle DBA role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an IT recruitment agency and an IT recruitment business in respect of this Senior Oracle DBA vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Click here to view our other DBA vacancies and find your next IT job with GR today.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.