Senior Wintel Engineer
As part of their continued expansion, my client is looking to add another Senior Wintel Engineer to their ranks from their Head Office in Northampton. The role will involve a combination of BAU and project duties and you will be seen as a senior member of the infrastructure support team. The company is offering £50-55K starting salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
- Administration and support of Windows server infrastructure (physical and virtual)
- Acting as an escalation point for the support team, dealing with problem tickets, etc
- Design and deployment of windows-based applications
- Deploying packages through SCCM
- Patch Management
- Focus on end-user device management
- Documenting the infrastructure for all deployments
- Strong, current experience of MS Server and Office 365 Support
- SCCM skills including building / deploying SCCM packages
- Strong Azure experience
- An understanding of networking concepts and technologies
- Strong communication skills
An ideal candidate would have a real interest in cloud technologies and have worked in an MSP environment in the past. Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
Application & Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist IT recruitment consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an IT recruitment agency and an IT recruitment business in respect of this Senior Wintel Engineer vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Click here to view similar IT vacancies and apply for your next technical job with the GR Team today.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.