Our client, a growing, specialist IT Services provider requires someone to join their team at a relatively junior level with the capacity to learn. The emphasis on the role is someone who has the capability to learn the Windows Stack from a support perspective but equally importantly, someone who has the communication skills to be able to operate in a customer facing environment.
They will be looking for: –
• Someone who is a graduate in IT / Computer Science / Networking, etc or equivalent.
• OR someone who has gone through an apprenticeship and has relevant industry recognised IT Qualifications
• Someone who has some background in Windows 10 based Support
• An excellent telephone manner
• Ability to prioritise and be organised, who is capable of meeting agreed service levels and dealing with changing priorities
• Someone with a commitment to an ongoing career in IT, who is looking to learn from the huge amount of expertise this company have
This role will feel like a more senior apprentice scheme. There will be a huge emphasis on knowledge transfer and equipping the success candidate with the capability to work at 2nd / 3rd line level fairly quickly so a willingness to go through further studies would be a requirement.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.