Software Business Development Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Software Business Development Manager to join a fast-growing provider of IT managed solutions based in Leeds. Delivering a consultative sales approach to develop new relationships and nurture existing ones, you’ll have the full support of sales and marketing and be joining a collaborative and high performing team.
£30-35K basic with double OTE
Offering fast-track career development, excellent earnings potential and a fantastic suite of company benefits, this is a great opportunity for any ambitious business development professional!
Job Requirements- Software Business Development Manager
Working alongside a motivated leadership team, you’d be mostly responsible for helping this IT managed solutions provider to grow its UK customer base in the Mid Enterprise markets involving a clear sales strategy incorporating hybrid and cloud hosted solutions.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Acting as subject matter expert to establish new relationships with target clients
- Maximising opportunities and nurturing relationships with existing customers
- Selling a range of solutions including cloud migration services, application support, voice solutions, data management, hardware and maintenance contracts
- Supporting procurement and vendor management processes
- Delivering bespoke proposals to support customer needs and requirements
- Following the sales process through conclusion to implementation and support
Suitable applicants from an IT or related sector
You’ll need previous experience in the IT sector with a solid track record of software sales. An expert in your field, up to date vendor sales specialisations (Microsoft, Sophos etc.) with education up to a degree level or equivalent would be a key advantage. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive base salary, potential OTE, holiday entitlement and uncapped commission. As well as this you’ll get the chance to work for a successful and fast-growing IT company.
If that sounds like you, you’ll also need to demonstrate:
- Self-motivated, driven and accountable approach
- Ambitious and commercially-focused
- Ability to achieve/perform above target
- Expert communicator and relationship builder
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
If you’re looking for your next Software Business Development Manager job, check out our full range of vacancies in IT and software sales here.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.