Sales executive- Education Software
Our client, a rapidly growing software solutions provider, currently requires a self-managed and hard-working Buisness developer to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the rapid growth of this business with opportunities for career progression into various channels.
Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with all internal teams, your main duties will include:
- Regular contact with prospects – all based in the education sector.
- Selling this niche solution, offering a professional yet personal service
- Following up on marketing activities – upselling and responding to live leads
- Conducting calls with prospects, using your skillset to recognise new opportunities.
- Building and managing relationships in line with sales strategy
- Conducting market research
- Manage and contribute to individual and team KPIs
- Management of a CRM marketing database
Suitable candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate 12 month+ experience in a B2B sales role, with the confidence to liaise with senior management contacts and proven results in a target-driven environment. In addition, you will require:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Business-like and professional approach
- First-class communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Resilience and determination to succeed
- Proactive and driven self-starter
Marketing support is excellent, there is real career progression opportunity and you will be joining this business at an important point of their strategic growth.
To apply, please ensure you have the read the vacancy details in full and possess the necessary skills and experience as described. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 48 hours and should be ready to discuss your suitability and current circumstances in more detail.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we cannot respond to each applicant individually. If you have not received a response within 48 hours, you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion due to the strength of other candidates relevant to the criteria specified.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as an employment agency and an employment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.