Software Sales manager up to 60000 base. Plus bonus and benefits
My client is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to visitor attractions and fashion manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers.
They are looking to source a Sales Manager tasked with selling their niche software products into the UK visitor attractions market.
- Deliver revenue and margin against your monthly and annual targets.
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle:
- Conduct client meetings (on and offsite) & regular client communication
- Identifying and engaging key players
- Engaging resources required for bids
- Creating high quality, accurate quotations & proposals
- Negotiating terms
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and opportunities, collaborating with Sales Development and Marketing to ensure effective handover.
- Effectively hand over new customers to various internal teams including project deployment teams, finance and customer success teams.
- Generate own leads as well as work on leads generated by Marketing.
- Quickly learn the products effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Successful experience of software sales preferably in the visitor attractions, leisure, or retail industries.
- Experience in progressing through the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing.
- Exceptional communication skills in business fluent English, both oral and written.
- Excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone and video presence.
- Experience with CRM applications.
- Ability to uncover and understand a prospect’s needs
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful department.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Location: Remote/ hybrid working candidates can be considered UK wide – with the occasional attendance in the office and travel to clients required
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.