It takes a lot of talent and skillful organisation to support the UKs leading dairy brand. The Müller Milk and Ingredients network of dairies and depots is supported by key business functions to ensure our competitive advantage.
We are currently recruiting for Supply Operatives to join our friendly Blowmoulding team at Manchester. We are looking for the role holder to set up and operate Bottle Supply equipment efficiently and effectively, achieving required standards of performance. You will also move and handle stock, plus loading/unloading of trailers, ensuring all appropriate Health & Safety, Quality, Hygiene and Housekeeping standards are maintained.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Operation / Set Up & reporting of bottle supply chain
• Effective set up and operation of De-Bagging machines (manual & Auto)
• Full knowledge/controls of bottle supply conveying (inclusive of changeovers)
• Accurate completion of entire Bbottle supply traceability sheets
• Control of bottle and film waste (Re-processing of HDPE & baler use)
• Loading/Unloading of trailers for stock movement (loading formats)
• Reporting and recording through full bottle supply chain
• Safe operation of bottle manufacturing lines
• Follow all shut down and start up procedures in full
• Carry out all machine safety checks
• Maintain and drive hygiene and housekeeping standards – Grade A self-Audit
• Completion of relevant bottle supply documentation / Log Books
• Supply lines set up and changeovers to reduce Downtime
• De-Bagging Fault finding
• Supply performance reporting and recording
• Meet all output requirements as determined by Shift Manager
• Drive machine performance to reduce waste costs
• Be customer focused at all times (internal colleagues and external)
• Assist colleagues with bottlenecks/basic problem solving
• Adapt to changing priorities as determined by customer requirements
• Perform advanced site cleaning duties
Key skills & experience
• Desirable – MC Manufacturing
• Desirable – NVQ Warehousing
• Experience in a busy warehouse environment & Manufacturing Operations
• Excellent Team Worker
• Experience of working shifts.
• Food (Contact) Packaging experience desirable
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply at www.mullercareers.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.