ARDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Stockport SK4 2EX
0161 430 2675
EYFS/Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant
Scale 3 C2 TA APT&C Scale 3 pro rate (point 5 £13,575 and point 6 £13,853)
Part time, Term Time plus 3 inset days
Start date: September 2020
31.25 hours per week term time with additional 3 days INSET
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant to join our inclusive and supportive team at this expanding primary school, that Ofsted once again judged to be a Good school in February 2020.
The successful candidate will work closely alongside our existing team implementing agreed learning activities/teaching programmes to individuals and groups of children to support our inclusive ethos.
The successful candidate will be:
1) able to relate and form positive relationships with primary age children.
2) experienced, patient and empathetic and use their initiative when working with children
3) able to effectively deliver the EYFS framework and/or the National curriculum to individuals and small groups .
4) able to support children with special educational needs on a one to one basis.
5) able to take a full part in the school's programme of continuing professional development.
6) willing to undertake lunchtime supervision if needed
Please look at our website for a virtual tour.
The interview process will include an observed group work activity.
Closing Date: 1st July 2020 12 noon
Interview date: 6th July 2020
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests.
The successful applicant will be offered an exciting opportunity to develop their own career with guaranteed professional development opportunities working alongside a highly motivated and supportive staff team.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from the Stockport website- http; www.greater.jobs or contact the school.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at Arden Primary School, Osborne Street, Bredbury, Stockport. SK6 2EX (email@example.com)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Criminal Records Bureau and references.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.