Ludworth Primary School
HEADTEACHER: VICTORIA WALKER BEd (Hons)
Required As Soon As Possible
Teaching Assistants Level 3 27.5 hours per week TTO Monday – Friday
To work on a 1-2-1 basis
Salary: Teaching Assistant Scale 3 point 5-6 (£18,795 – £19,171 per annum pro rata)
The successful applicant needs to be an effective team member, have lots of energy and be flexible within their working day.
We require a practitioner who:
• Believes that all children deserve the best and sets high expectations for teaching, learning and behaviour
• Is able to carry out the requirements of the curriculum
• Understands the needs faced by children of different backgrounds and abilities
• Sees the value of team and partnership working
• Assists with the development and implementation of individual children’s plans and can work on a 1-2-1
• Provides support through a variety of interventions
• Provides objective and accurate feedback and reports as required, to the teacher on pupil achievement, progress and other matters, ensuring the availability of appropriate evidence
• Able to work under own initiative
In return we can offer:
- A supportive, warm and friendly environment
- An established team environment
- Ongoing professional development
- Excited children who embrace facing new challenges
- Parents who want the best for their children
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks. Ludworth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Friday 4th September 2020
This post will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS.
Completed applications to be forwarded to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.